Flotta ALEA

Star Trek Online in italiano !/?

« Older   Newer »
astraz
icon10  view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 01:02

Un saluto a tutti gli ufficiali...
Notiziona per tutti noi prelevata dall'ascolto dell'ultima intervista di Stahl come produttore esecutivo di STO pubblicata ieri da Trek Radio...
Per dovere di cronaca, la trascrizione me la sono fatta io... un lavoraccio infinito per poco più di un minuto di dialogo, ma credo ne sia valsa la pena.

"... [Trek Radio] All right, so let's now look to the future a little bit here, I mean obviously the first big announcement to come after the Perfect Studios acquisition was the fact that the game's going free to play and obviously Perfect Studios are very big in the eastern market, you know, they're very well established in China and Asia and so forth, so what other things they're specificly pushing for at the moment to be integrated in Star Trek Online: what's on the table for the coming, sort of - I don't know - three to six month you know, if you know?
[Stahl] I certainly do - I mean, it's been part of the discussions for a while now - because we have really been talking about how do we make this games what they should be and how do we expand them into other markets, you know, you're gonna see concerned efforts to get the game relocalized and put into other markets where traditionally we haven't been, and it's gonna take somethings, different aspects of improving the game to do that. Obviously we had a really tough time at localization with our previous publisher Atari, but Perfect World strongly belives in localization, they have their own internal localization teams, so that's one of the biggest improvement ... you'll gonna see happening soon is a fully localized version of Star Trek coming in 2012 expecially into what they call EFIGS ..." (www.trekradio.net/news/dan-stahl-interview-in-on-demand - da 13:17 a 14:32 - trascrizione di Angelo Strazzella)

In soldoni, che si dice?
Stahl dice che PWE ci tiene un sacco alle localizzazioni e punta a rilasciare, entro il 2012, una versione completa di STO nelle lingue EFIGS (inglese, francese, ITALIANO, tedesco e spagnolo).
Per altro, nei minuti successivi, specifica che dopo valuteranno anche il russo ed il cinese... ma intanto queste lingue sembrano essere già confermate e - se mi si permette un'ipotesi azzardata - non escluderei che gli addetti alle traduzioni di PWE non siano già al lavoro :rolleyes:

vernizzi3
icon13  view post Posted on 22/4/2014, 13:33

scusami ma siamo nel 2014 e la traduzione in italiano non se ne parla proprio anzi nel sito "sto" stano portando avanti il portogese e il russo ma a noi non ci ca**no di striscio o sono io mal imforamato (grazie per il tempo che dedichi a questo lavoro e scusa se uso termini forti ma è 4 anni che l'aspetto la versione in italiano :angry: )

1 replies since 29/9/2011, 01:02   683 views